Monday, December 20, 2010

Holiday Sickness

Okay, so everyone is getting sick!  First it was Campbell with a "fever virus" that was well into the 104 degree range.  The fever left on Sunday and now she starts coughing.  Meanwhile, Carter and I have a stomach ache that feels like the beginning of a virus.  And Brock is gone hunting for the next few days so at least he might dodge some of it. 

I cannot believe Christmas is in 5 days!  I'm not finished shopping yet!!!!  I have one more order to finish up tonight and send out before Christmas.  Other than that, if you ordered, it will be after Christmas.  I simply can't get to it before then. 

I have done most of my shopping online this year.  Amazon is always my friend at Christmas.  This year I tried to use Etsy as much as possible to help support my fellow crafters.  I found some really cute jewelry for the girls at www.butterflygem.etsy.com and even better she is also from Alabama.  I did find Brock one really neat present that I purchased at www.sofino.etsy.com.  She has these really great Merino wool items.  

Expect to see new items coming at at the beginning of the year.  I will be taking a small break on orders until after January 1st.  I'm still playing catch up right now and want to get everything finished up before I start again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment